Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[Dev + Any] Files Management Interface

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 11.01.2013 06:31

Files Management Interface

v. 1.0.0

Foreword : I made this plugin because SM File/Folder Downloader and Precacher was good, but I believe it missed essential functions, plus it was indirectly made for a paid request.Features :
  • Allows to easily precache all the files in a folder, by both Natives and a read file.
  • Files are read according to their extensions. ".mp3" will be considered like sounds, ".mdl" models, etc.
  • Provides Natives to easily request a random file.
Known bugs :
  • None.
CVars :
  • filesmanagementinterfaceversion: Gives version -_-'
  • ----------
  • fmi_file : File to read that will contain the folder paths which will have their files precached & downloaded. Can be a filepath.
  • ----------
  • fmi_fileext_sound : File extensions to precache and consider sounds when using the interface (.inc). Default ".mp3 .wav".
  • fmi_fileext_model : File extensions to precache and consider models when using the interface (.inc). Default ".mdl".
  • fmi_fileext_decal : File extensions to precache and consider decals when using the interface (.inc). Default ".vmt".
  • fmi_fileext_generic : File extensions to precache and consider generics when using the interface (.inc). Default ".pcf".
  • fmi_fileext_downloadonly : File extensions that will be downloaded, but not accessible via the interface (.inc). Default ".phy .vtx .vvd .vtx .vtf".
  • fmi_fileext_nodownload : File extensions that won't be downloaded but will be accessible via the interface (.inc). Default ".txt .ini .cfg".
  • fmi_fileext_ignore : File extensions that won't be downloaded/precached (directly) nor accessible via the interface (.inc), when using fmi_file. Default ".ztmp".
  • Note some ConVar can't have their extensions removed. This is a wanted behaviour to ensure that plugins using this interface will precached correctly some files (i.e. you can't remove ".mp3").
Commands :
  • sm_fmi_reloadfiles : Reload the folders specified in the ConVar 'fmi_file'. This could break plugins communication with this interface until next map load. Use it carefully.
Notes :
  • Put the .inc in the include folder to compile.
  • See 2nd post for a list of plugin that uses this interface.
  • See 3rd post for a quick explanation on how to use this interface (for developpers).
  • The .ini is optional and serves to download/precache entire (and entire only) folders (alternative to SM File/Folder Downloader and Precacher )
  • Tested under both CSS & CSGO.
  • Thanks to psychonic for his CSGO quirks and newer mod folder names.
--------------Any suggestions/comments on the code or the plugin are welcomed and appreciated.Changelog :
  • 1.0.0 Initial release. (11-01-2013)
Attached Files Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (filesmanagementinterface.sp - 30.0 KB) Dołączona grafika filesmanagementinterface.smx (12.6 KB) Dołączona grafika filesmanagementinterface.ini (313 Bytes) Dołączona grafika filesmanagementinterface.inc (7.5 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych