Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[TF2] Third Person / Clientprefs

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 03.01.2013 21:48

This is a really simple plugin that sets the forced taunt camera to allow players to go into third person. It saves their setting so that it will persist between connects/maps. It also attempts to address an issue where sometimes when you spawn, you will not be able to go into third person without going back into first person - by doing this automatically each time. The command handlers check if you are in first/third person, and omit repeated spam accordingly.CVARs:sm_tpcookie_version: version number, for tracking (don't change)sm_tpcookie_enabled: (1) - Enable/Disable Plugin [0/1]If you disable the plugin (or unload it), it should force everyone back into first person.Commands:sm_thirdperson or tp: Third Personsm_firstperson or fp: First PersonUsers should be familiar with these commands from other third person plugins. Code: 2012-1-3 (v1.0.0)* Initial ReleaseRequirements:SDK HooksClientprefsInstallation:- Put SMX in plugins directory- Optional: to configure for admins only or donators, edit the FLAGS define and compile to set the command flags to your desired access level. (Most people won't want this)Plans:- Figure out why OnClientCookiesCached doesn't do what I think it should.- Add commands to force third/first on people for funs.- Add natives for other plugins to send fp/tp commands depending on the client's preferences (like -> go to TP for 10 seconds and back to first, only if you prefer first).- Figure out if there is some way to fix the crosshair from randomly appearing in the middle of the player's body =/- Perhaps if people care/want it, change/add command flags to cvar. Attached Files Dołączona grafika tpc.smx (5.1 KB) Dołączona grafika Get Plugin or Get Source (tpc.sp - 7.7 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych