Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie

[CSS] ReserveAmmoSetter

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 Adminek AMXX.PL

Admin :)

• Bot

Reputacja: 156
Profesjonalista

Napisano 16.12.2012 21:55

Introdutiondid you wanted to have separated reserved ammos for mp5 and glock?did you wanted to have separated reserved ammos for fiveseven and p90?did you wanted to have 400 ammos for p90 and 120 ammos for fiveseven?this plugin is for that!even through this plugin is small, i had hard time to fix all the bugs while making this plugin...Requirementsthis plugin needs the things listed below to work:
  • SDKHooks
Installationto install this plugin
  • put the smx file in the sourcemod/plugins folder
  • put these configs in server.cfg and besure those are not overrided by any other config file or plugins. Code: ammo_338mag_max 0;ammo_357sig_max 0;ammo_45acp_max 0;ammo_50AE_max 0;ammo_556mm_box_max 0;ammo_556mm_max 0;ammo_57mm_max 0;ammo_762mm_max 0;ammo_9mm_max 0;ammo_buckshot_max 0;
  • put reserveammosetter.txt in your sourcemod/configs/reserveammosetter/ folder
to compile this plugin manually
  • put sp file in the sourcemod/scripting folder
  • put every include files needed for this plugin into the sourcemod/scripting/include folder
  • compile.
Configurationto config this plugin, you need to open the reserveammosetter.txt that you placed insourcemod/configs/reserveammosetter/ folder.be careful when you edit this file, because i didnt made a good paser code, putting any whitespace charactercan cause problems while parsing. default values of config file is intended to work in classic server with RealisticReload plugin on here https://forums.allie...d.php?p=1424074Known Bugs & Limits Of the Modbecause of the way how this plugin work, this plugin will override reserved ammo`s amount that is placed on map.this includes guns that is spawned by other plugin.while using this plugin, you cannot buy ammos with buyammo commands in css.(i am thinking to add command support.)this plugin will make a little predict error to reserved ammos but its not a big problem.Special Thanks Toi want to say thanks to these guys
  • someone whom will get interested on my plugin and use this.
Change Logall the date`s format is y/m/d Code: update at 2012 12 17(ver 1.0.0.0)
  • released
Attached Files Dołączona grafika ReserveAmmoSetter(1.0.0.0).zip (8.7 KB)

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych