Skocz do zawartości

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X

Witamy w Nieoficjalnym polskim support'cie AMX Mod X, jak w większości społeczności internetowych musisz się zarejestrować aby móc odpowiadać lub zakładać nowe tematy, ale nie bój się to jest prosty proces w którym wymagamy minimalnych informacji.
  • Rozpoczynaj nowe tematy i odpowiedaj na inne
  • Zapisz się do tematów i for, aby otrzymywać automatyczne uaktualnienia
  • Dodawaj wydarzenia do kalendarza społecznościowego
  • Stwórz swój własny profil i zdobywaj nowych znajomych
  • Zdobywaj nowe doświadczenia

Dołączona grafika Dołączona grafika

Guest Message by DevFuse

Zdjęcie
Inny

American Mod by Whoo Kid

inny american mod ! by whookid

• Nie możesz napisać tematu
  • Zaloguj się, aby dodać odpowiedź
Brak odpowiedzi do tego tematu

#1 GanjaFarmer

Życzliwy

• Użytkownik

Reputacja: 16
Początkujący

• Imię:Jakub

Napisano 09.09.2016 21:33

Nie jestem autorem paczki ! ale jest taka fajna że postanowiłem się z wami podzielić 

Futbol amerykański mod jest symulowany Counter-Stike gra w piłkę nożną. Gra toczy się na stadionie piłkarskim, gdzie terrorysta i Counter-Terroryści odgrywają head-to-head. Zespoły mogą być w dowolnym miejscu od 1 do 11 gracza (e), które będą wyposażone w 1 QB i rezerwę odbiorników. Piłka zostaje pękło i QB może zdecydować się spieszyć piłkę lub usiąść i spróbować podać piłkę do otwartego odbiornika. Przestępstwo ostatecznie musi dostać piłkę na polu punktowym, ale najważniejsze, że trzeba zachować swój napęd będzie poprzez dotarcie do pierwszej linii w dół, podczas gdy nie rzuca przechwytywania do drużyny przeciwnej. Gra jest kontynuowana do momentu punktacji jeden zespół maksymalny limit punktów, a gra się skończyła. Oba zespoły odczekać 30 sekund, a następnie kolejna gra jest uruchomiona.
Screenshots
30983007997039262602.png

80582055450761967874.png
97745354249356793399.png

Modules
#include <fakemeta>
#include <cstrike>
#include <fun>
#include <csx>
#include <nvault>

Cvars
fm_bots (d:2) - How many football bots are spawned (max 4)
fm_models (d:1) - If enabled, players will use NFL player models
fm_sbmotd (d:"") - MOTD that displays periodically in the gui scoreboard
fm_pumpfake (d:4) - The speed in which the pump fake animation plays (0 to disable)
fm_monthlystats (d:1) - If enabled, stats will be reset monthly and last month stats are randomly shown
fm_onsidelength (d:21) - How many yards the ball has to pass before the opposing team is allowed to recover
fm_quarterclock (d:120) - Amount of time (in seconds) each quarter is
fm_scrimmaxteam (d:5) - If scrim mode is enabled, how many players each team is allowed

Player Commands
say /qb - This will give the invoker the Quarterback Position
say /help - This will display the help menu
say /start - This will start a new game if people don't want to wait for it to do itself
say /switch - This will switch the invoker to the opposite team
press +USE key (default "e") - This will make the player Speed Burst
press +RELOAD key (default "r") - This will make the player pitch the football
press switch key (default "q") - This will make the player Dive
press radio1 key (default "z") - This will bring up the menu for team switching
press radio2 key (default "x") - This will bring up the player model menu

Admin Commands
amx_setqb <player> - Forces player to be the QB for their current team.
amx_setdown <#> - Sets the current down for the team with possession of the ball.
amx_setscore <t|ct|1|2> <#> - Sets the score of the given team.
amx_makeburst <player> - Forces the player to use speed burst if he has a burst or not.
amx_makekick <t|ct|1|2> - Stops current down and forces a team to kickoff to the other team.
amx_scrim <on|off|1|0|NULL> - Toggles tournament mode which will disable all team balancing, fumbles and autostart.
amx_teamlock <1|2> - Locks teams so players cannot change or switch
amx_setmodels <Team name> - Enter team name and it loads the teams model and players
amx_end - Forces the current game to end.
amx_shake - Randomly mixes all the teams together. (Admins and bots are untouched)

Downloads
http://travo.uuuq.com/maps.zip maps
http://travo.uuuq.com/playermodels.zip player models
Maps
Football mod will not work on any old dust2 or rats map. Its keys off of a maps co-ordinates and requires a flat surface that runs horizontal from end zone to end zone. Basically I offer 15 maps in the zip file. If someone is inclined enough to make their own map, you need to download Valve Hammer Editor and open the fm_football.rmf file in the maps.zip file, it contains all the entities to make a football map (note: playing surface needs to run horizontally with the cts on the left side and t's on the right side.). 

Setup
  1. First download the .amxx file and place it in your addons\amxmodx\plugins folder.
  2. Add the line "football.amxx" without the "s into your addons\amxmodx\configs\plugins.ini file.
  3. Download the zip file and extract the files into the proper folders in your server cstrike folder.
  4. Completley restart your server and change to a football map.
Attached Files zip.giffootball.zip (4.87 MB, 2722 views) sma.gifGet Plugin or Get Source (football.sma - 2365 views - 249.8 KB)

• +
  • -

04371259895843218872.png

b_350_20_1A6908_0C7902_FFFFFF_000000.png

b_350_20_1C8F0A_257500_FFFFFF_000000.png

b_350_20_1D6908_136B00_FFFFFF_000000.png

b_350_20_370869_0023EB_FFFFFF_000000.png                Pomogłem daj   daj mi reputke +

Również z jednym lub większą ilością słów kluczowych: inny, american mod ! by whookid

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych